So my first post for 2015 and I am happy to start the year with my yearlong challenge. 52 books in52 weeks. This was a challenge I discovered on several sites that I like to give my thanks to. I will say that this is not my original idea so many thanks to the following sites:
The challenge was not part of my list however after reading about it yesterday in the blogs mentioned, I decided to add it to the Life Manifesto. I have been slacking on my reading and what better way to get the ball rolling for the New Year then then taking on this challenge. Below I will list how I did for 2014 and the books I have read.
Inspired by the hard work of 52IN52WEEKS I too will also read the books in a week a post a very a short summery of what I have read. To make sure that I am on track I created a spreadsheet with dates that you can also download and use if you decide to take on this endeavor.
In addition to my reading a book a week, I will be reading finance books in between since I consider 2015 the year to crush all debts an increase my finances.
Books I have read in 2014:
- SPARTAN UP!: Joe De Sana
- ALPHA RULES: Carlos Xuma & Dean Cortez
- HOW TO BE AN ALPHA MALE : John Alenander
- REBEL WITHOUT A CREW : Robert Rodrguez.
- 30 DAYS OF DISCIPLINE : Victor Pride
- ALPHA PLAYBOY : Christian McQueen
- HOW TO GET A GIRL BACK IN 30 DAYS OR LESS : John Alexander
- WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? : Spencer Johnson MD
- MEN’S HEALTH ADVISOR 1994
- MAN 2.0 ENGINEERING THE ALPHA : John Romaniallo & Adam Borstein
- HOW TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK: Blase Harris M.D.
- SHUT UP, STOP WHINING, AND GET A LIFE: Larry Winget.
- MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS: John Gray
- NO MORE MR. NICE GUY : Robert Glover
So not to bad but not to good only 14 books considering that I started in April. The challenge will not have specific books but I will read anything from fiction to nonfiction books.
Any books you like to suggest I read please post in the comments.